PLAY FOR FREE AT SCHLOSS HAAG GOLF COURSE IN GELDERN, GERMANY
As a member of Landgoed Welderen you can play for free at Golf Course Schloss Haag in Geldern, Germany (a mere 30 km away from Welderen) as a member of Golfclub Welderen (applicable to full members of our Championship Course). Do you want more information about this course? See the website www.gc-schloss-haag.de.
How does it work?
You can make your reservation by phone at 0049 2831 924420.
You need to mention that you are a member of Welderen Golf Club – they will verify this based on information we have provided.
When you arrive at the course to play, you must check in at the reception with your NGF card and your ID.
Rules and conditions:
- Does not apply to members of the Par 3-4 course;
- Does not apply to large groups and tee closings.
We hope this provides additional playing opportunities. Additionally, we are happy to welcome members from the Schloss Haag Golf Course at our course.
PLAY WITH A DISCOUNT AT GOLF CLUB SCHLOSS MOYLAND
Members of Landgoed Welderen can play on the Schloss Moyland Golf Course at a discounted rate. On weekdays, members pay € 45,00 for a green fee of 18 holes on the Championship Course and € 60,00 for a greenfee on weekends and holidays.
COLLABORATION OF DUTCH GOLF COURSES SGNL
SGNL is a collaboration of golf courses that offers all members of the golf courses attractive green fees. As a member of Welderen you get 20% discount on the greenfee at the following courses:
- Leeuwarder Golfclub De Groene Ster te Leeuwarden
- Golfbaan Sluispolder te Alkmaar
- Golfbaan Martensplek te Tiendeveen
- Golfpark Wilnis te Wilnis
- Golf- en Countryclub Winterswijk te Winterswijk – Henxel
- Golfclub Brunssummerheide te Brunssum
- De Heemskerkse Golfclub te Heemskerk
- De Hoge Dijk te Amsterdam
- Amelisweerd te Utrecht
- De Gulbergen te Mierlo
- De Kroonprins Vianen
- Golfclub Roxenisse te Melissant
During registration you can use this rate. For more information about the courses and their special offers, click here to go to the SGNL website (only available in Dutch).