Landgoed Welderen is centrally located in Elst in the beautiful green hart between Arnhem and Nijmegen. The estate is easy and quickly accessible near the highway and along the hustle and bustle of the city, but you don’t realize this when you are on the estate.
The golf architect J. Eschauzier has designed this challenging golf course close by the friendly river the Linge and features picturesque ponds that make tactical game skills necessary.
Landgoed Welderen has the following courses and practice facilities:
- 18 holes Championship Course (golfing license mandatory)
- 9 holes Par 3-4 course (course permission required)
- 6 holes Pitch and Putt course (recreational level)
- Covered driving range, with lighting in the winter months
- Practice greens, bunkers & holes
Both golfers and non-golfers are welcome to play a round of golf. You can combine your visit to the golf course with a visit to restaurant Park Lingezegen.